As a nurse and always on your toes, you just don’t have time to worry about your hairstyle. To help you look presentable and poised, here are three great hairstyles for busy nurses.
1. Flipped Ponytail
Nurses are always in a rush, and don’t have much time for fancy hairstyles. A flipped ponytail is simple and looks clean and elegant.
Here are basic steps to get started:
- Comb your hair and tie it up in a regular ponytail. Secure with an elastic band. Make sure it’s not too tight.
- Divide your hair into two parts, right above the elastic band.
- Hold the end of your ponytail and insert it in between the two parts.
- Carefully pull the end back until it looks like a flipped ponytail.
- Your flipped ponytail is done and you are all set for work!
2. Top Knot Bun
Having a bad hair day? This top knot bun is your savior for bad hair days. Follow these simple steps to create this chic hair-do.
- Comb your hair backward and make a high ponytail.
- Don’t tie your hair with an elastic band, rather twist it clockwise. Keep repeating it until it wraps around the top of your head like a coil.
- Secure your bun with either bobby pins or an elastic band.
3. Bow Bun
If you want to look simple yet stylish this bow bun is for you. It takes just a few minutes to make and gives you a sassy look.
- Tie your hair in a ponytail and secure with an elastic band.
- Make a bun and leave some hair on the top of your head.
- Divide the bun in the middle so it resembles a big bow on the top of your head.
- At the back of the bun, pull the ends tight.
- Secure the bun with bobby pins.
To read more tips for nurses, visit our blog. You will find blogs on career, jobs, nursing specialty, nurse humor, nurse education, and more. And, if you are looking for specialty nursing programs in Canada, browse the courses available at INSCOL.com.